Millennium Partners was awarded the Active Communities Effective States (ACES) Indefinite Delivery and Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract. The contract ceiling is $225,000,000 and the ordering period for task orders is five years from February 1, 2022.
ACES focuses on five areas to strengthen democracy and governance:
- Good Governance and Anti-Corruption
- Strengthening the Legislative Function/Legal Framework
- Decentralization and Local Governance
- Rule of Law and Security Sector Reform
- Strengthening Oversight Mechanisms
Millennium Partners looks forward to implementing projects in all of these areas. We will work closely with our subcontractors such as FHI 360 and Cardno, and our resource partners such as Transparency International to bring a full complement of skills, experience and knowledge to future task orders under this global contract. See our Projects page for a full list of Millennium’s ACES partners.